WRITTING 01

MY LAST SUMMER

I'm going to tell you about my summer
During summer, I have been working with my dadin his the fields recollecting: avocados, peppers, custard apples ang mangoes.
I also visited Malaga, where my uncle lives, Isaw the start of the return cyclst and I could see the new house of my cousin.
This year I have played arole ''The Moors and Christian'', it is a performance that cout the conquest. This to me, this has been a pleasure because it is one very old tradition in my village. I saw SANTA ANA, the patron of Molvizar, and i went every night to her parties and I spent a good time with my friends 
To sum up I haven't done anything special, but this summer has been interesting and funny to me because I've learned culture about Molvizar and I went out to my friends
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHRISTMAS IN USA

NATIVE AMERICAN'S

COMMENT